Przychodzi taki moment, że musimy się komuś przedstawić i powiedzieć coś o sobie.
Oto kilka…dziesiąt 🙂 pytań, które ułatwią wam przemowę 🙂
1. When and where were you born?
2. How many brothers/sisters do you have? What are their ages?
3. In what other places have you lived besides here?
4. What are your favorite activities/hobbies/sports? Why? (Feel free to name several.)
5. What is the best place you’ve ever lived in or visited? Please explain.
6. What is the accomplishment that you are proudest of in your life? Why are you proud
of it? Please explain.
7. What is a weakness or flaw that you would like to eliminate? (Some examples are
sleeping in too often, sloppiness, forgetting homework, eating too much junk food, etc.)
8. Please choose three words that describe you best:
9. What is something that you would like people to know about you?
10. What is something that people might be surprised to know about you?
11. What is something that you would like to get around to doing some day? Why?
12. Name three things you could do without:
13. What is your favorite movie?
14. What is your favorite book?
15. What is your favorite CD?
16. What is the name of your favorite music group or singer?
17. What TV show do you try not to miss?
18. What are your favorite foods?
19. What is/are your favorite restaurant(s)?
20. What is one of your favorite memories?
21. What is the best learning experience that you ever had? Please explain.
22. Are you a writer? If your answer is YES, what kinds of things do you write? Have
you ever been published?
23. Why do people write?
24. How did you learn to read?
25. What does a person have to do in order to be a good reader?
26. What kinds of books do you like to read?
27. How do you decide which books you’ll read?
28. Have you ever reread a book? If so, can you name it/them here?
29. Do you ever read at home for pleasure? What kinds of things do you read at home for
29. Who are your favorite authors?
30. In general, how do you feel about reading?
31. If someone were to write a newspaper or magazine article about you, what would
you like the writer to use as a focus (central idea)?